Author Topic: Identifying watched Movies/TV Shows  (Read 2593 times)

January 03, 2012, 11:37:48 PM
Read 2593 times

GDay Mate

Hi All

I have many tv shows recorded and would like a way to identify if I have watched an episode or not. Example, I have 5 Series of Chuck and each series has approx 24 episodes, My work has me on the road for a month and when I return I go to watch an episode and can't remember where I was up to, I usually remember what series I am up to but end up running through each episode until I find where I am up to.

Therefore is it possible in future updates to say change the colour of the border around the thumbnails? currently it is black, maybe each time you watch an episode it changes to a new colour, I was writing what I had seen down on paper but on my last return trip home my wife had thrown the list out >:(.

Regards
Brad

January 04, 2012, 03:47:39 AM
Reply #1

RavRob

• DeSpammer

If you have the original WDTV Live and custom firmware based on 1.02.21, there is such a plugin that marks with a green circle and a check mark the shows you have watched.  It is called MediaMark.....

But without the original Live you can't use this plugin and therefore can't have such feature.
Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
XBMC - The Future of Television

August 12, 2012, 01:16:45 PM
Reply #2

nsp24

I think Plex does this as well but I can not get it to work on my 2 wdtvs