Author Topic: Help/Advice with moviesheets thumbnails..  (Read 953 times)

January 09, 2012, 02:58:55 AM
Read 953 times

ciggggg

Hi guys

I've finally, after like a day of reading tutorials from various places.. worked out how to get the movie sheets working...so im over the moon and have started using thumbgen for my 1200 movies (which is taking forever mind you lol). now my problem is this.

my current firmware is 1.05.04_V.WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.1.1

id like to alter the movie thumbs to work with the template im using (CLemery's Ultimate Movie SHeet)

WHen i put that up on the WDTV on the telly the icons cover the bottom two pictures.. is there a way to change the movie icon layout at the bottom so it only covers the left half of the screen so it doesnt cover the pictures on the right?

if anyone could give some advice or point me to somewhere with this information it would be greately appreciated..

Cheers :)

January 09, 2012, 03:35:23 AM
Reply #1

RavRob

• DeSpammer

Maybe a couple of things you can do.
Change your mode to Wall Mode (icons on the left)
 or
Change your mode to Standard (no icons at all)
See the Wiki
http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/How_to_use_Movie_sheets

You should also chose a template to match the mode you want.  A lot of my writing and/or images are at the bottom therefore I use Standard mode.  If I wanted my thumbs on the left, I would use a Wall Template or if I wanted thumbs at the bottom I would use a "Sheet Template" which would allow for some room at the bottom of the sheet.
Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
XBMC - The Future of Television

January 09, 2012, 03:22:38 PM
Reply #2

recliq

• WDLXTV
That sheet template was created for Gen1 with a special osd mod. It's not fully compatible with WDTV Live/Plus.
WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! [:-