Author Topic: New man here !!!  (Read 1147 times)

September 02, 2011, 04:33:03 AM
Read 1147 times

JeremiahSommer

Hi friends,

Its a pleasure to meet you, I am a new member here. My name is Jeremiah Sommer. I want to meet members here and share my ideas and experience with the members. Hope all will cooperate with me.
Looking forward for an enjoyable experience.

Thanks a lot.
Jeremiah Sommer.

September 04, 2011, 02:23:16 PM
Reply #1

Tinny510

Welcome dude!

There are a few areas where you may have questions on your wdtv. we have all been there at one point or another
you will find that most of the questions you seek  may seem basic, donít worry we have all been there. (some more than others like me?) lol
it is prob a good idea to have a look on the forums first to see if your particular question has been answered before, if not, fire away.... no need to feel alone.
But, it is a good practice to put in all the information like the model of your wdtv etc... or the upgraded firmware that you have applied. this just makes it easier for the person that answers you to know a little bit more about the situation you are in.
have fun, enjoy,   there good blokes in here with a world of knowledge.
Mick

October 15, 2011, 04:10:20 AM
Reply #2

Rev Drew

• DeSpammer

JeremiahSommer  - this is a WDTV media player forum.

please stop asking off topic questions, I have removed most of them and will ban you if you continue to do so.
I don't care about you getting a gps tracker for a laptop or about you getting discount appliances.
I'm sure most others here would agree, keep it on topic so the info can be organized, filling the forum with crap helps nobody.
You laugh because Iím different, I laugh because youíre all the same.

namaste

www.supernews.com/super-special/?i=ZxJfObJynPQ=