Author Topic: TheTvDB v3.0 TVSheetGenerator - r5.4 - with WD-TV mod and Showcase support  (Read 79896 times)

January 20, 2011, 12:48:22 PM
Reply #450

twisty

g'day Ernis

I hadn't considered the path length.  I've recently moved it to another hd and it's deep in the path.  I'll play with it over the weekend and let you know.  Thanks again.
42" Sony & 32" Teac. Gigabit Network + NetComm NP210 Ethernet over power.  4TB WD ShareSpace NAS.  WDLXTV 0.5.8.1.  MSheet 2.1.1.
Noob WDTV Video Conversion Basics Tutorial http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?topic=3314.0

January 23, 2011, 11:20:39 PM
Reply #451

twisty

g'day guys,

problem solved and as Ernis suggested it was the path length.  I placed the folder in the root directory and problem gone.  fyi
42" Sony & 32" Teac. Gigabit Network + NetComm NP210 Ethernet over power.  4TB WD ShareSpace NAS.  WDLXTV 0.5.8.1.  MSheet 2.1.1.
Noob WDTV Video Conversion Basics Tutorial http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?topic=3314.0

January 25, 2011, 01:38:14 PM
Reply #452

Ernis

Thanks twisty for reporting back. Glad your problem is resolved, sorry it took some time before I realized that this could be related to the path length issue. Cheers

January 25, 2011, 11:59:53 PM
Reply #453

dnicks

January 29, 2011, 11:49:05 PM
Reply #454

nickicole365

I keep getting this Error when trying to do anything could someone explain what's causing it?

January 30, 2011, 07:26:01 AM
Reply #455

Ron[NL]

• WDTV Movie Sheet Generator
WDLXTV 0.5.8.1 + Showcase v2 OSD Mod

Philips 40PFL8605H, Sitecom WL-351

Trust HU-5440 USB Hub
WDTV MSG 1.7.0,  TheTvDBv3.0 TVSheetGenerator - rev 5.4.1

January 30, 2011, 01:34:06 PM
Reply #456

Ernis

Does it work now? I just tried with Sopranos and it worked fine. I think that the problem was that www.thetvdb.com was down. When you get an unexpected problem, first check if the tvdb server is running by going to www.thetvdb.com with your browser. If you can't get to the site, it probably means that the server is down and tvsg won't work. Hope this helps!  :) /Ernis

March 25, 2011, 01:14:31 AM
Reply #457

thehookie

Hi Guys, Great work by the way

How do I change the selected template for one of the others available. They are listed in Images but I cannot find the template folder to change them over. Where does the TvDB select the default template from. Sorry if this is basic stuff but I have searched everywhere in my TvDB programme and folders.

Thanks in advance

March 26, 2011, 01:03:40 PM
Reply #458

Ernis

Hi "theHookie", sorry for late response. I've got a problem with my email account so I don't get alerted amymore when there are new posts in this thread.

There are a few different options to select a new template. The information about which template to use when generating sheets is stored in a "settings file". You can switch to another settings file by going to "11 Manage Settings" (from the main MENU in the TVSG program). There you can "2 Load values from a stored settings file", and you will find that there are a few different settings files available that are adjusted to different templates.

If you don't see a settings file that seems to fit what you want to do... here is what you do:

1) From the main menu, select "11 Manage Settings"
2) Select "3 Create a settings file"
3) Follow the step-by-step procedure, giving a name to the settings file, selecting which templates you want to use, selecting which resolution/size you want to have on the sheets and thumbnails etc etc

Does that help? In step 3 you should find template names that match the images that you can see in the "Example sheets" folder.

Cheers, /Ernis

June 13, 2011, 09:29:43 AM
Reply #459

notmyname

I need help with a Folder_sheet.jpg or wd_tv.jpg generation issue.

I use a wdhdtv with bRad/LaurenG/Showcase set up. All of that works great.

When using TheTvDB v3.0 utility I am getting the "This folder does not contain wd_tv.jpg." error. Everything else is working great. I just cannot get a sheet to generate. (I set it to use wd_tv in the INI, but the same error occurs with the default folder_sheet setting)

My test is the TV show Game of Thrones.

I did downloaded and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package like advised in this thread and in the read me. It did not fix the problem.

I tried to search through the forums for the answer but I keep coming into that the redistib should fix the problem. I am sorry if another fix has been addressed in this thread but I am unable to find it.

Thanks for any help.

x64 windows 7 PC

June 13, 2011, 05:01:06 PM
Reply #460

notmyname

Not sure what I had messed up. or if this needed to be redownloaded after the C++ redistributabe...

but by simply making a new folder and redownloading, putting settings to showcase, I now generate the tv sheets perfectly and get past the "does not contain folder_sheet or wd_tv_sheet issue.

thanks

June 26, 2011, 11:30:51 AM
Reply #461

Ernis

Hi notmyname, glad it worked out! I hope it all works well for you now. I've been travelling and not had time to check on this thread for a while, but will try to respond more quickly now in case there are any problems. Cheers, Ernis

September 12, 2011, 01:25:55 PM
Reply #462

aspas

Hello,

I'm getting the error "en.xml is too big" when trying to process the Doctor Who series. OK, the XML file is a bit over 1M, but this doesn't look like excessive by today's standards.

What can I do to help solve this issue?

September 17, 2011, 12:38:03 PM
Reply #463

Ernis

Hi Aspas,

This is a limitation in the script engine, "Mortscript", that is used by the tvsheetgenerator. I downloaded a beta version of a newer Mortscript, but it seems to have the same limitation.

Sorry, I can't help you.
Ernis

September 18, 2011, 01:07:46 AM
Reply #464

georgeo

Hi, I keep get the error for folder_sheet not genrated.  I try to download sp1 but nothing come up.  I found same sp1 on google and download but still get same error.  I even download 64 and 86.  No sheets for me.  Could there be a new link to fix the folder error?