Author Topic: Playing a .MP4 file created by Sony Vegas (Platinum Pro Pack) Movie Studio 9  (Read 772 times)

June 24, 2011, 08:22:04 AM
Read 772 times

travel-buddies

Hello, first apologises if this question has been already been raised and answered. My WDTV HD Media Player (model WD00AVP) came with some example videos i.e. Nature, Snow Boarding and Surfing. These are .MP4 files so when recently I upgraded to a new Panasonic HD camcorder I thought I would take some footage, uploaded the video to .M2TS file format and then import them into Sony Vegas 9 and output a format 1920x1080 25fps .MP4 file. Hoping this would play via the WD TV HD Media Player just like the example footage, however I get the error message that the file cannot be played and to seek conversion. Rather than convert the .MP4 to another format is there something I need to be aware of regarding the "make movie" settings within Sony Vegas for a .MP4 file? Thanks, Travelbuddy (United Kingdom).

December 30, 2011, 06:59:19 PM
Reply #1

igrowingbaby

i know a step by step guide on How to Successful Import, Open, and Play AVI in Sony Vegas at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/easy-solve-sony-vegas-avi-no-video-problem.html

the software in this guide can not only help to import avi to sony vegas, but also help to convert and import other videos including WTV, DVR, MP4, MKV, FLV, MPG, WMV, MOV, BIK, MXF, MVI, ASF, VOB, RMVB, WebM and more to Vegas

wait no more, just have a free try now