Author Topic: Subtitles with .iso file..how?  (Read 4868 times)

May 30, 2011, 09:38:31 AM
Read 4868 times

mypenguin

I have everything ripped down to .iso files and have gotten my moviesheets working fine, but I am puzzled on how to get subtitles working.  I have "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" series and would prefer to watch it in dutch with the English subtitles.  All I can get to work is either the Dutch version or the English Dub.  Do I need to extract the subtitle file out of the .iso and add it to the folder containing the movie?  Read through a bunch of posts and most people seem like they encode their movies and are able to get subtitles working. I have done that, but ripping to .iso is just too easy and much less time consuming. 

WD support was worthless on this subject so hopefully the board will be more help.

Thanks

August 08, 2011, 06:38:06 AM
Reply #1

juniorgamer

• Personal Text
    [url=http://community.ashworthcollege.edu/thread/12264]my site about discount tramadol no RX[/url]
    • Hi all
That would usually work. Sounds like a problem with subtitle settings in GOM player.

Or you can go grab KMPlayer or Daum Potplayer, both very good and less bloaty than GOM.

August 08, 2011, 10:55:10 AM
Reply #2

KAD

• WDLXTV Eye Candy OSD
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

that whole series has issues with how they are encoded, myself , other family , and every person I've ever talked to that has tried to rip this has had issues with the subtitle play back

this is one, I'd definetely remux this one

KAD

January 25, 2012, 03:26:30 AM
Reply #3

jamesg252

• CouponCodes4U
Are the Subtitles not hardcocded in the ISO then?
Get great Free Coupons