Author Topic: 1.04.xx bug on audio m2ts file  (Read 1135 times)

March 06, 2011, 08:29:22 AM
Read 1135 times

ginopilotino

Is there a bug in playing avchd from camcorder in m2ts file. There is a delay in audio.
Video start but without audio. After about 5 seconds, video stop but start audio, with a still picture. After another 5 seconds, video play againg in sync with audio.
This bug affect any 1.04.xx firmware, even the latest beta 1.04.22

March 15, 2011, 08:24:22 AM
Reply #1

Woolleyr

Hi.

I am having the very same problem.
I have 1.04.22 installed on my WD Live.  I have a WD harddrive connected via USB and store all of my home movies on that.  They are from a sony video camera and are AVCHD movies .m2ts format.
When I first bought the machine, I didn't get any pausing but having updated the firmware to 1.04.22 I now get a few seconds of video, then it pauses for a second while the audio starts, then the whole thing carries on with video and audio in sequence until the end of the movie clip.  This will happen with each movie clip as it starts.
I don't know what firmware I had on the machine when I bought it and wonder if it is possible to roll back the firmware update?

I have tried changing all of the settings but can't make it work smoothly.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers Rich

March 18, 2011, 02:31:52 AM
Reply #2

ginopilotino

Yes, You can rollback to 1.03.49, that isn't affected by this bug. You have to modify che .ver file changing the version number from 1.03.49 to 2.03.49.