Author Topic: broken photo problem.  (Read 1175 times)

November 20, 2010, 02:18:52 AM
Read 1175 times

ibleedspeed

hello so i got this great pack of movie genre jpegs they look very nice problem is most of them wont show in my wdtv gen 2 with custom firmware by jekil. i dont get it i try'd resizing, renaming, converting to png. nothing will show these pics. what i dont get is 3 of them show fine despite them all being the same style and same size.  ??? sometimes i want to get some lighter fluid and set this wdtv a blaze ;D. anyone got any ideas why the hell this thing wouldnt show selective pics. its weird too in my movie folders i have a movie cover for almost all my films. wich is 1300+ movies. a lot of work tracking down all those jpegs.... but only about 90% of them show up. im missing some here and there. wtf. and oh yeah i was wondering how do i actually get an answer on this forum? despite the wealth of information here no one seems to wanna answer any questions anymore. is it because my profile says newbie? can ya tell im getting bitter? :'( dont make me go buy a pch. lol jk

November 24, 2010, 11:02:50 AM
Reply #1

ibleedspeed

well i suspect that photoshop jpegs seem to be the problem. not sure why but after realizing that most of the movie cover poster covers i get online work. i can narrow it down to the custom made stuff most likely done in photoshop doesnt seem to work to good. trying to find a workaround now. will get bacck on this since im the only one who answers my questions 8)