Author Topic: WDTV Builder "Firmware Creator" for Windows  (Read 3451 times)

November 05, 2010, 01:04:38 PM
Read 3451 times

VStrike

Hey guys, below you can download the WDTV Builder software for Windows. This has been tested and works with XP, Vista, and Win7. Extract the directory to your local C:/ drive directory and follow the "How To Create" text provided with the download. NOTE that this will not just create the osd.bin, but will be an installable firmware. The instructions included are how to unpack and how to repack the firmware. If you have any questions about using this, just post on the forum and I'll try to check back frequently. Software is a modded version of cygwin with mkcramfs. If you like this builder and create something awesome, share with the community!

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dka9k4k36edrdoi

Password for the download link is: swirl1257

November 05, 2010, 05:54:29 PM
Reply #1

homerjs

awesome , thanks greatly.  Can you give me some indication as what xml files controls video select from underlay to an overlay?
thanks again

November 10, 2013, 06:00:17 PM
Reply #2

greyrabbit

Hi I am struggling with this linux is a mystery I cant fathom,I must have been trying to do this for weeks cant unpack the files,  the link for windows firmware creator no longer works can any one help please
thanks

November 11, 2013, 06:00:32 AM
Reply #3

arfgh

i am unable to download it.

Invalid or Deleted File.

please reshare it

November 11, 2013, 11:13:17 AM
Reply #4

greyrabbit

hi arfgh
i think we are both trying to do the same thing , get into osd bin file? if I have any luck I will let you know

November 12, 2013, 05:31:33 PM
Reply #5

arfgh

can someone reshare that WDTV Builder "Firmware Creator" for Windows ?

the link is dead from the first moment :(