Author Topic: WD TV LIVE HD Subs =/  (Read 5430 times)

October 22, 2010, 06:40:52 AM
Read 5430 times

juff

Sooo....
I like the simple and fast progress for making a bluray film into an mkv file including the two subs file in one folder...I use dvdfab..

I just cant figure out why my WD TV HD Live does not show the subs, as they are in the same folder at the movie film. I can choose subs in the menu while watching the movie, but they do not show up

If i cant find any solution on this, i suppose i will have to create and iso dvd9 fil with the subs including.... its just slower

Any ideas....

October 24, 2010, 08:05:35 AM
Reply #1

SilentGrindage

I have the same problem using dvd fab for Blu-Ray, but one way that it works for me is by copying a movie in 2 different formats, for example: I can rip 2012 in M2TS and insert the 2 files containing the subs from MKV format into a folder with M2TS. It displays the subs ok but with 2 rapid flicks every time it shows up, so far it works for 2012 and I have yet to try others. The process is tedious to say the least, since you have to rip the same flick twice. There must be a simpler way to do this thing without MKV having problems (it freezes up constantly for me using Pioneer BDR-205 Blu Ray Burner with a brand new custom built PC)  ??? :-[ :( any suggestions?