Author Topic: Webend interface  (Read 3294 times)

October 15, 2010, 01:18:33 PM
Read 3294 times

Turbulance

Hi Everybody, im running on 0.4.2.9 b-rad with wdlive. I used a 4 gb flashdisc to test everything. I used webend, watch movie then i replace flashdisc with my 1 tb harddisk. And i make .mnt and rtorrent files to use rtorrent. But now i cant use the webend but i can connect with telnet. Btw before this, i ran a mkv movie, it runs smootly but after that every movie is trapped in circle of death. I cant play anything. So i searched and someone deleted .wd_tv and it worked so i delete that folder and make a folder for wdext plugins. Only after that i can begin to play videos. So how can i use webend and rtorrent? Thanks for reply.

October 15, 2010, 02:17:45 PM
Reply #1

Turbulance

I opened webend by enabling apache server i think it somehow disable. I enter command to enable and i reboot and now i can enter webend. I see rtorrent is running but i see 2 folders (12C23AD8C23AC031 and apps). I added .mnt and rtorrent folder but i cant see any config button about rtorrent. How can i use rtorrent?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:39:32 PM by Turbulance »

October 18, 2012, 03:04:18 AM
Reply #2

frankfarina71

Hello I have a problem, I changed the password of webend and now I forget what it is and I can not accerede how can I do?
I tried to use wdtvhack.app and it worked, I was able to connect, I have not changed anything and now I can not see the dinuovo webend, where am I wrong?

October 18, 2012, 03:05:36 PM
Reply #3

RavRob

• DeSpammer

to restore webend login to default execute this in telnet:

rm /conf/htpasswd
   config_tool -s && config_tool -s && reboot
Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
XBMC - The Future of Television