Author Topic: Enlightenment for wdtv1  (Read 5683 times)

August 29, 2010, 11:55:41 PM
Read 5683 times

ToniNegri

maybe back soon.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:28:20 AM by ToniNegri »

August 30, 2010, 01:31:18 AM
Reply #1

sksaustin

Very good looking...

I try this out tonight after my work is over.
Then i write if all success.   I hope i get it to work.

One question...
What PROFIL i have to use in Thumpgen 1.1.5? I only have 2 WDTVLive Profils and some profiles of other players... :(

CU
SKSAustin

August 30, 2010, 01:40:01 AM
Reply #2

ToniNegri

thanks for your feedback.
i will upload a new pack where all needed profiles are included, so that you just have to choose between generating movie sheets or tv show sheets (2 profiles because we need to generate all sheets in 2 steps). so it should be easy to use, even if you haven't used thumbgen before.

August 30, 2010, 01:59:58 AM
Reply #3

sksaustin

hey..

Is the NEW pack is available in 6-7 hours?
Then i can directly start when i @home. :)

Maybe a little step by step guid where good.
I choos the right profil and the right collectors! then i choos the option "Detect Movie based on folder name" and then i choos "progress files/folders". mmh.. any more options to set or something?

SKSAustin

August 30, 2010, 02:11:28 AM
Reply #4

ToniNegri

Yes, i'll upload it as soon as i have finished testing.
You won't have to change any settings in thumbgen. just select the profile you need => process files and folders=> use manual mode or automode if you haven't processed anything before in in thumbgen. select create from meta data if you already have metadata. that's it!

Edit: updated.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:39:58 AM by ToniNegri »

August 30, 2010, 04:05:03 AM
Reply #5

sksaustin

Hello!

thats a fast update. :) Thanks.. i have something to test tonight. :)

use manual mode or automode if you haven't processed anything before in in thumbgen. select create from meta data if you already have metadata. that's it!

Can you explain what you mean with that?! If i already have metadata?!

CU
SKSAustin

August 30, 2010, 04:18:14 AM
Reply #6

ToniNegri

if you have used thumbgen before, to create sheets for your movies shows, you can use the button "create from metada". that way thumbgen doesn't have to redownload the movie infos and fanart. that way you can change your sheets much faster.

Haven't you processed any movie or tvshow with thumbgen before i would recommend to generate the sheets in "automode" or "i feel lucky mode". that way you haven't to do anything, thumbgen will do the rest.

and don't forget to take a look in the testfolder to make sure your movie structure is ok.

August 30, 2010, 07:09:16 AM
Reply #7

kmf18914

Tony
thanks for this, I will download and provide feedback, but am pretty sure you have all the bases covered.  I would be ver interested and appreciative if time allowed you to modify Reel and/or provide a list view option,  thanks again.
WDTV Gen1 -- WDLXTV 0.5.8.1 firmware -- Thumbgen user

August 30, 2010, 08:10:24 AM
Reply #8

MR. C

@ToniNegri: w/ Cylient's ok ...yes, pls try and mod Reel2 List Mod (include Reel2-Ambient OSD). also, could you help out and create the revised Cylient Reel2-Ambient movie sheet template shown by brian70 post @ ... http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?topic=5915.165

brian70 has yet to get back to us on providing a download link for template?

thxs!!

August 30, 2010, 09:11:35 AM
Reply #9

ToniNegri

mr.c and kmf, please take a look at this. It seems to be very easy to change the background for cylent's new osd so maybe we should wait until release. in the meantime i can make enlightened list mode templates.

August 30, 2010, 10:57:51 AM
Reply #10

MR. C

@ToniNegri: thxs for the link ...

also, could you pls help out and duplicate the (revised) Cylient Reel2-Ambient moviesheet template posted by "brian70" .. http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?topic=5915.165

for download??  thxs!!

August 30, 2010, 06:30:45 PM
Reply #11

AyDee

August 30, 2010, 11:44:51 PM
Reply #12

sksaustin

I testet the Mod yesterday, and all went fine..

Only some things iīm not soo happy about it.
In this screen how i can determine what pictures will show in the 4 little picturs?  Sometimes 2..3 Pictures are the same. The same thing happen in the other Screen.

I have take sone other Search energines, and the results are different. But many times soem pictures are the same on ONE Screen. What donīt look soo good.

The other thing is that the Text with the movie infos ios too long and ends behind the pictures in the buttom. :) Have i edit the textmanuell or so? :)

CU
SKSAustin

August 31, 2010, 01:13:49 AM
Reply #13

ToniNegri

when you process your movies in manual mode you can select which pictures will be placed on which position. you have just to click on F1 F2 F3 or the checkbox to selct the pic. take a look at the attached pic!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:28:52 AM by ToniNegri »

August 31, 2010, 01:18:22 AM
Reply #14

mrmad

great mod, hope you can exchange that candle for a spotlight!
btw: what about the wall sheets? :-)