Author Topic: Handbrake MKV problems, audio out of sync & picture quality any other software?  (Read 4090 times)

May 02, 2010, 04:33:07 PM
Read 4090 times

timmyinnis

I am converting Dvds to MKV'S. I tried handbrake and about 10% of them have audio out of sync & or choppy video. (Tried multiple times with the same videos and the same problems) MakeMKV file sizes are too big. I tried wondershare Dvd ripper (still converting long time 1 hour or longer) on a Intel Q6600 With 2gb ram.

Any recommendations on other DVD to MKV software that supports Dvd folders & a queue. That has file sizes & speed close to Handbrake or better.

Thanks

May 04, 2010, 07:16:53 PM
Reply #1

blumovie2

Audio out of sync is really an annoying problem during conversion. Fortunately, i choosed a right video tool named Pavtube DVD Ripper to help me convert DVDs, DVD folders or ISO/IFO files to other video formats including MKV. Till now, i have converted bunches of DVDs and no such problem happened to me. It supports a queue and the mkv size and quality are reasonable.

May 05, 2010, 05:31:31 PM
Reply #2

timmyinnis

I don't see whre it supports a Queue. I hope it does a just bought the darn thing.

May 05, 2010, 09:58:54 PM
Reply #3

blumovie2

Anyway, its conversion speed is incredible.  And output quality is also great, isnt it?