Author Topic: Organized Movie Sheet Repository (Templates, Genre Images, Folder Images)  (Read 261597 times)

August 03, 2010, 07:27:50 PM
Reply #30

Buhric

im not totaly sure, but i think its a 32 bits RGB, 2 bytes per color with a "FF" as MSB, then coded in decimal

like white is R=255, G=255, B=255 so in Hex --> FF FF FF with a "FF" in front to complete the 32 bits --> FF FF FF FF = -1
black is R=0, G=0, B=0 so in Hex --> 00 00 00 with "FF" in front to complete the 32 bits --> FF 00 00 00 == -16777216

hopes this makes sense to you.... if not, download "TVixie" it comes with a template editor that lets you pick a color, or enter the RGB values manualy.... that is what I use

August 12, 2010, 12:58:35 AM
Reply #31

belfour

Hi folks,

I'm made some custom genre sheets that I would like to share. Both negative and positive feedbacks are welcome.

Action

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adventure

Comedy

Drama

Crime

Fantasy

Horror

Kid movies

Concerts/Music

Sci-Fi

Thriller

TV

War

Western

You can download them at: http://www.mediafire.com/?mczoe5crwx8sidy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:48:38 AM by belfour »
"Life is like a Jar of Jalapeno's, what you do today will burn your ass tomorrow"

August 24, 2010, 06:46:26 AM
Reply #32

mrmad

@belfour: I like your work very much. Could you make folders for all IMDB-genres? Like here:

http://www.imdb.com/genre

August 28, 2010, 02:32:17 AM
Reply #33

mrmad

WDTV Enlightenment Sheets

Please remove if it undesired!

I have made some simple editing to let the movie and series sheet s match with the firmware background.

These templates are for movies, series and episode thumbnails used in sheet mode.

http://www.mrmadeo.com/wdtv/wdtv-moviesheets/204-enlightenment-movie-sheets.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/415498269/Enlightenment_sheets.rar.html

Movie Sheets: 

Series Sheet

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 04:14:49 AM by mrmad »

August 30, 2010, 05:04:45 AM
Reply #34

mrmad

Hi,
this is our relax package for WDTV Live. It contains movies and tvshow sheets and their specific profiles for ThumGen. No need for extra settings and adjustment, just choose the profile desired and ThumGen will do the rest for you. No need to worry anymore (until we discover some bugs that is...)!

Please use these sheets in STD mode. Have fun and relax!
http://www.multiupload.com/R6OD9H93MH

September 13, 2010, 11:27:10 AM
Reply #35

BimBam

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to install the Xzener Mediabrowser Icons V2.

I'm very new to this WDTV Live :)

September 20, 2010, 02:14:00 AM
Reply #36

AndersHP

Just wondering... are the available moviesheets on WDTVLive.net the only ones out there?
I'm using ThumbGen, but maybe there is other possibilities in order to use some other templates?

Edit: Is it possible to use all TViXiE templates in Thumbgen?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:21:26 AM by AndersHP »

September 20, 2010, 04:16:42 AM
Reply #37

thumbgen

• ThumbGen
Edit: Is it possible to use all TViXiE templates in Thumbgen?

yes,with very small adjustments
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee

September 24, 2010, 05:09:45 AM
Reply #38

eug

Can someone tell us how this sheet works? I don't know how I'm going to implement it...

September 27, 2010, 12:59:38 AM
Reply #39

ozzii

True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It is based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris, and details the co-existence of vampires and humans in Bon Temps, a fictional small Louisiana town. The series centers on Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), a telepathic waitress at a bar, who falls in love with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer)....
??? ??? ??? ???

October 03, 2010, 05:13:50 AM
Reply #40

stevemac25

@belfour: I like your work very much. Could you make folders for all IMDB-genres? Like here:

http://www.imdb.com/genre

I second this + a foreign language sheet.  Great work belfour, thanks.

October 03, 2010, 06:56:06 AM
Reply #41

sinner69

Ok i have searched absoulutely everywhere on this forum i am trying to use the dribblers wd orig look sheet mode for my template.  My big issue is the mpaa aka the parental advisory image will not work at all it keeps coming up <h3>FAQ</h3><a href="/title/tt1179034/faq" onClick="(new Image(). Please help.

October 05, 2010, 02:58:38 AM
Reply #42

thumbgen

• ThumbGen
Ok i have searched absoulutely everywhere on this forum i am trying to use the dribblers wd orig look sheet mode for my template.  My big issue is the mpaa aka the parental advisory image will not work at all it keeps coming up <h3>FAQ</h3><a href="/title/tt1179034/faq" onClick="(new Image(). Please help.

IMDB changed their layout .. I feel more problems will come in the next days.

I assume, of course, u are using latest TG version. Coz that movie works well for me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 05:26:12 AM by thumbgen »
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee

October 05, 2010, 04:20:48 PM
Reply #43

givens1026

I am using the WD Original Look template in sheet mode.  Is there a way to remove the black ring around the thumbnails as well as reduce the thumbnail size? 

October 06, 2010, 02:30:34 PM
Reply #44

djerazor

Can someone tell us how this sheet works? I don't know how I'm going to implement it...

I would love to have this, too. Any idea how this works?