Author Topic: Organized Movie Sheet Repository (Templates, Genre Images, Folder Images)  (Read 261744 times)

May 28, 2010, 10:43:30 PM
Reply #15

thumbgen

• ThumbGen
Ah, now I got what u mean... SHEET mode... I guess the template is made for STD mode and can't be used without major modifs as SHEET.
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee

May 31, 2010, 01:11:56 PM
Reply #16

palomu

hi i have a problem with this template, i have a 16:9 full hd lcd but the image is always cutted on the upper side...how can i fix that?
Thanks

June 04, 2010, 03:50:51 AM
Reply #17

BucFifty

hi, im using the ambient2 template. but i have a problem to show some letters like y correctly. here a pic of my problem...

i dont know what i have to change in the Template.xml
i saw this problem in the picture from pilot04 on page 1, too. but on his picture, the letter g was not shown correctly...

EDIT:

i fixed it...

i changed the row
<TextElement Name="Title" X="40" Y="65" Width="720" Height="30"
to
<TextElement Name="Title" X="40" Y="65" Width="720" Height="40"

here the fixed Template (complete) ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?ey2gngznwyz
here the fixed Template.xml ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?ey2gngznwyz
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 08:32:17 AM by BucFifty »

June 14, 2010, 12:05:39 AM
Reply #18

Clemery

Hi all...

I have made some variations to the Ultimate Glass series of sheets (originally created by Dribbler1, and later updated by Diviance) to maximise the use of SHEET mode and, as such, are designed for use with SHEET mode only.  I use these sheets with a set of media icons created by A.D. that are included in the pack.
Also, my movies are stored in individual movie folders that all reside in a MOVIES folder.  An example of my folder structure is below:

- MOVIES
-----  1. Avatar 1080p.jpg
-----  1. Avatar 1080p.mkv
-----  1. Avatar 1080p.mkv.tgmd
-----  1. Avatar 1080p.mkv_sheet.jpg
-----  2. Trailer1 1080p - Avatar.jpg
-----  2. Trailer1 1080p - Avatar.mov
-----  2. Trailer1 1080p - Avatar.mov.tgmd
-----  2. Trailer1 1080p - Avatar.mov_sheet.jpg
-----  3. Trailer2 1080p - Avatar.jpg
-----  3. Trailer2 1080p - Avatar.mov
-----  3. Trailer2 1080p - Avatar.mov.tgmd
-----  3. Trailer2 1080p - Avatar.mov_sheet.jpg
-----  4. Featurette - Creating the World of Pandora.jpg
-----  4. Featurette - Creating the World of Pandora.mov
-----  4. Featurette - Creating the World of Pandora.mov.tgmd
-----  4. Featurette - Creating the World of Pandora.mov_sheet.jpg
-----  folder.jpg
--  Idiocracy
-----  1. Idiocracy HDTV 720p.jpg
-----  1. Idiocracy HDTV 720p.mkv
-----  1. Idiocracy HDTV 720p.mkv.tgmd
-----  1. Idiocracy HDTV 720p.mkv_sheet.jpg
-----  Idiocracy_sheet.jpg
-----  folder.jpg
--  Terminator, The
-----  1. The Terminator 1080p.jpg
-----  1. The Terminator 1080p.m2ts
-----  1. The Terminator 1080p.m2ts.tgmd
-----  1. The Terminator 1080p.m2ts_sheet.jpg
-----  folder.jpg
-----  Terminator, The_sheet.jpg

I recommend numbering the media files contained within the folders for a couple of reasons... firstly, if you intend to contain multiple media items in a folder, it is an easy way to keep them displayed in the order you wish; and secondly, quite often a foldersheet can be replaced with the last moviesheet (in alphabetical order) contained within the folder.  Numbering the media files themselves will guarantee that this won't be an issue, as long as you don't number the folder itself.  Check the Avatar folder structure above for an example.

Examples:

Clemery's Custom FOLDER SHEET:

Clemery's Ultimate MOVIE SHEET:

These sheets allow me to have up to four separate media files contained within.  Look at my Avatar folder structure above, and the 'sheets with thumbs' below for a clear example.  If you would like to have more media files contained within your folder, you can use the Trailers sheet below, which pretty much just removes the screenshots and subtitle panels and expands the thumbnail panel.

Clemery's Ultimate TRAILER SHEET:

Clemery's Ultimate TV SHEETS (Folder/Season/Episode):

Here are some screenshots of these sheets with Thumbs:

A special thanks to A.D. for creating the icons for me (I hope you can see how invaluable they were to my overall theme)... and of course to Dribbler for creating the original (and awesome) Ultimate Glass templates.

Peace out,
Clemery.

DOWNLOAD PACK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dyoddgldjtz

June 17, 2010, 05:52:44 AM
Reply #19

samuk

New guy here..

how do i get the sheets on to the WD live media player...?

Thanks

June 28, 2010, 07:50:36 AM
Reply #20

Buhric

Hi everyone

Heres some template I've been working on... it still not completed.. but I got the TV series almost done...
there's still some alingment issue with the title list...
And the only difference between the "No back" version and the other, is that the "No back" will have a black background. even if the metada does contain a background.

Theres a couple of requirement for my sheets to work as intended:
1. It works best for a movie in each folder
2.  you need to have a file named "folder.jpg" inside each folders
3. For the TV Series, you need a jpg file with the exact same name as the movie

http://www.mediafire.com/?q5fjzedjnli

Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Series( - NoBack)

Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Season( - NoBack)

Buhric - CoverTrickle - TV - Episode( - NoBack)

Buhric - CoverTrickle - Parent Folder( - NoBack)

July 03, 2010, 04:21:13 AM
Reply #21

cybrid3

I love this template and I have been trying to use it all day but with no luck. Can you help me? I have all the movie sheets showing, but the thumbnails were at the bottom of the screen and covering the ones on the sheets. I edited the files as posted above and re created the sheets but that just created sheets without your fancy looking thumbnails but still showed the default ones. Can you give me a step by step guide to get this working please as im baffled

July 04, 2010, 11:01:17 AM
Reply #22

BucFifty

@Buhric

your template looks great! is it possible to change the "season"? there is no option to apply a season number...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:17:54 PM by BucFifty »

July 11, 2010, 06:54:05 PM
Reply #23

nando314

@Buhric

your template looks great! is it possible to change the "season"? there is no option to apply a season number...

HI, I'm new here, I have a question, I was able to install 1.02.21_B-RAD.CC_WDLXTV_LIVE_MINIMAL-0.4.2 and I created some thumbnails and movie sheets but for some reason the movie sheets don't pop up at all, I was wondering if I can use your template with this firmware and if I can, how do I install it? I downloaded the file but I'm not sure how to install it....Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:29:57 PM by nando314 »

July 16, 2010, 03:43:28 AM
Reply #24

Buhric

I love this template and I have been trying to use it all day but with no luck. Can you help me? I have all the movie sheets showing, but the thumbnails were at the bottom of the screen and covering the ones on the sheets. I edited the files as posted above and re created the sheets but that just created sheets without your fancy looking thumbnails but still showed the default ones. Can you give me a step by step guide to get this working please as im baffled

you need to change your moviesheet mode to STD
telnet into the WDTV and type in
Code: [Select]
config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=std
config_tool -s

Or use ThumbGen v1.1.2 and go to the "Tools" tab and click on the "Change to STD Mode"
then power cyle the WDTV...

July 16, 2010, 03:46:01 AM
Reply #25

Buhric

@Buhric

Well, it should automaticaly take the season # from the Tokens "ThumbGen" generates
But you could alway edit the Template.xml file and delete it out...

If you are trying to generate for a movie... use  the "Buhric - CoverTrickle - Parent Folder( - NoBack)"

July 16, 2010, 03:53:43 AM
Reply #26

Buhric

HI, I'm new here, I have a question, I was able to install 1.02.21_B-RAD.CC_WDLXTV_LIVE_MINIMAL-0.4.2 and I created some thumbnails and movie sheets but for some reason the movie sheets don't pop up at all, I was wondering if I can use your template with this firmware and if I can, how do I install it? I downloaded the file but I'm not sure how to install it....Thank you in advance

My file are actualy templates that, when used with the application ThumbGen, lets you create movie sheets for your folders and movies

To know how to "activate" movie sheets on the WDTV, take a look at my signature for an HowTo
to know how ThumbGen works, take a look here
theres a bunch of HowTo's and tips

July 17, 2010, 01:12:34 AM
Reply #27

paolo_cebu

These are lovely, but can anybody post some instructions here .... how to /where to place the files so that it can be read? im drooling out with all the lovely menus! damn!

July 17, 2010, 03:12:13 AM
Reply #28

Buhric

August 03, 2010, 06:38:55 PM
Reply #29

Chuck

I hope this is not a stupid question, but I've looked and googled like crazy. I'm hoping it's something simple!

I'm editing a template to my tastes, and I want to change the color of the title. I know where to edit it in the xml file, but what I can't figure out is where is that color code coming from? How do you determine the number to put in for the color you want?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 06:57:43 PM by Chuck »