Author Topic: Organized Movie Sheet Repository (Templates, Genre Images, Folder Images)  (Read 211478 times)

October 09, 2010, 02:52:08 AM
Reply #60

Evil

Can someone helps me? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but when i try to generate the movie sheet the MPAA field is blank. How do i make it shows automatically?

TIA

Using Thumbgen 1.1.9.5
Using template from this templates: http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=48

October 09, 2010, 03:33:05 AM
Reply #61

Buhric

In ThumbGen, when getting the movie info, make sure theres someting in the MPAA field
Its possible that the collector you are using has no MPAA information

October 09, 2010, 06:29:02 AM
Reply #62

Evil

In ThumbGen, when getting the movie info, make sure theres someting in the MPAA field
Its possible that the collector you are using has no MPAA information

Buhric, thanks for the quick reply. Is there anything that i need to set in Thumbgen? I tried to select one by one in the collectors list and checked both prefer cover and info collector if available, but still nothing showing up in the MPAA field.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:06:00 AM by Evil »

October 09, 2010, 06:41:11 AM
Reply #63

Polle41

Thank you very much Buhric i got it to work its looks very nice :D

Peace

October 09, 2010, 12:48:48 PM
Reply #64

Buhric

@Evil
Nope, theres no magical settings... just make sure the "Certification" and "MPAA" fields are filled in ThumbGen when it shows the results.
You might need to enter them manually since not all collectors have the information....

October 13, 2010, 01:07:23 AM
Reply #65

cUbA_LiBrE

Clear Showcase - TViXiE Template

I found this awsome template on another forum.

Mode: STD
Tested and edited for: TViXiE
Original Autor: DonJuan2000
imdb added by: belfour
some tweaks & added Runtime: Me ;)

Its very clean and has style. At the moment the best template i know.

Notes:
+ I did not install the custom font. Plot is using Arial Narrow and the rest Arial (i think)
+ changed color for director, starring and genre due to better visibility.
+ If you install the font (or already have) there could be some trouble with some elements like year and plot.
+ Original Template is available but runtime is missing.
+ Use the Fanart feature in TViXiE to select the background easier
+ Feel free you add or change something

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 01:12:56 AM by cUbA_LiBrE »
Clear Showcase

Check it out!

October 13, 2010, 09:50:19 AM
Reply #66

thumbgen

• ThumbGen
Maybe u can quickly adapt it for ThumbGen and upload it to wdtvlive.net (Moviesheets) section. Thank you! It is indeed a very nice template.
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee

October 13, 2010, 11:03:56 AM
Reply #67

tonycashflow

Maybe u can quickly adapt it for ThumbGen and upload it to wdtvlive.net (Moviesheets) section. Thank you! It is indeed a very nice template.

Its already there... http://www.wdtvlive.net/showthread.php?256-CLEAR-SHOWCASE-Template&s=8397b68097daa179d32821a5b3c0b822

October 15, 2010, 03:43:39 AM
Reply #68

sinner69

Ive  seen on you tube videos examples of movie sheets they are able to scroll the movie thumbnails along the bottom of the movie sheet how is this made possible??

October 15, 2010, 08:33:03 AM
Reply #69

wazzelby

Ive  seen on you tube videos examples of movie sheets they are able to scroll the movie thumbnails along the bottom of the movie sheet how is this made possible??

Search through the movie sheets thread:
http://www.wdtvlive.net/forumdisplay.php?10-Moviesheets

I think this is the one you are looking for:
http://www.wdtvlive.net/showthread.php?199-Taurus35-Movie-Sheets

November 04, 2010, 04:47:59 AM
Reply #70

belfour

I have made a couple of these genre sheets and will do them by request if you all are interested. I have made following: Action, Thriller, Drama, Fantasy, SCI-FI, TV, Documentary, Comedy, Kids, Music and War. Furthermore, I have made special sheets that are included in a trilogy or the like, as you see below.

Trilogy sheet, in this case X-men:

Genre sheet, in this case documentary:

"Life is like a Jar of Jalapeno's, what you do today will burn your ass tomorrow"

November 07, 2010, 04:35:49 PM
Reply #71

Rorscach

I posted my own dvd case templates, as requested by another member.
PNGs for use with any moviesheet.
I'm in the middle of making a moviesheet which these sit nicely inside, but meantime, here's the thumb overlays as requested.

All artwork is my own, so please don't reproduce without at least thanking me ;)

http://hotfile.com/dl/81116712/8e9fa0b/Rip_Case_Templates_Rorscach.rar.html

November 17, 2010, 10:30:24 AM
Reply #72

powerstick

can anyone just show me the link in the forum describing how to install and use these? i could not find.

November 17, 2010, 02:50:01 PM
Reply #73

Buhric

to install them, you just need to unpack the zip/rar files in the "Template" folder that was created when you installed thumbgen....

December 11, 2010, 08:38:13 PM
Reply #74

jigdagod

I really like these overlays.  How can I get these to work with my thumbs?  I tried using Thumbgen but they don't cover the entire image.  It's smaller than the image.  Is there something I'm missing when using them?  Thanks for the help in advance.

I posted my own dvd case templates, as requested by another member.
PNGs for use with any moviesheet.
I'm in the middle of making a moviesheet which these sit nicely inside, but meantime, here's the thumb overlays as requested.

All artwork is my own, so please don't reproduce without at least thanking me ;)

http://hotfile.com/dl/81116712/8e9fa0b/Rip_Case_Templates_Rorscach.rar.html