Author Topic: WDTV LIVE Software Update 1.02.21 User Experiences  (Read 53839 times)

February 12, 2011, 01:49:09 AM
Reply #120

AussieColin

Am I the only one having issues with ISO files?

One of the really great features on the latest update was the ability to play ISO files as if you were playing the original disk. However, I'm finding that there's a bug in it that causes them to become unplayable after a while.  For example, I might play three or four files and then find that the next one will simply not play - it starts to open and then sticks on time 0:00:00 with a black screen. Any others you try after that point will have the same problem, even if they've played correctly before then. Sometimes if you leave it on the black screen for a while the player will spontaneously reboot itself.

The "solution" to the failure to play is simple: you just have to do a power cycle (turning it off with the remote is not enough). But this is obviously rather annoying. Is this something others have noticed? Is there an answer?

April 05, 2012, 11:59:02 PM
Reply #121

irongoat

Please help

I just upgraded to Live HD however I can't play my file from hard disk which has all my movies, etc. doesn't recognize it as a media library? What can I do? Please help!
Thanks