Author Topic: ***Thumbgen Template Designer***  (Read 3841 times)

October 26, 2010, 02:19:16 PM
Read 3841 times

lionsfan420

• Personal Text
    Detroit Lions '10 ALL THE WAY!
Here is the long awaited template designer by Thumbgen...
http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2237
I would like to thank B-rad for the outstanding CFW, Thumbgen for the awesome program, Lilibabe for the beauitiful OSD's, Titi, Pibos, Rezmus, PsychoTHC,
Cylent (gen 1) C'mon get a live my man! we need your work...  and last but not least, all the devs that are contributing what they know,(you kno

October 26, 2010, 11:44:56 PM
Reply #1

thumbgen

• ThumbGen
Neee... it's not :D  It's just a pre-pre-beta :D No warranty and no support for that version :D
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee

October 27, 2010, 01:48:51 PM
Reply #2

lionsfan420

• Personal Text
My bad Thumb...  just thought some here might have not seen it yet.
I would like to thank B-rad for the outstanding CFW, Thumbgen for the awesome program, Lilibabe for the beauitiful OSD's, Titi, Pibos, Rezmus, PsychoTHC,
Cylent (gen 1) C'mon get a live my man! we need your work...  and last but not least, all the devs that are contributing what they know,(you kno

October 28, 2010, 09:51:38 AM
Reply #3

thumbgen

• ThumbGen
Hey, I was joking... I was a bit hurried and I released some untested/unfinished/unpolished version. When I'll have a decent version I'll announce it everywhere ;)
Get ThumbGen!
If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee

October 28, 2010, 10:02:21 PM
Reply #4

lionsfan420

• Personal Text