Author Topic: PROBLEM WITH WD HD TV  (Read 2664 times)

February 24, 2010, 10:45:44 AM
Read 2664 times

lio

I have a problem with my wd player!i have update the new version(1.01.77) and all was ok!after one month i had a virus in my usb stick so i do scan disk and format my usb stick!

Now i copy the version 1.01.77 again in my stick to install again but nothing!

In wd player saw me tha has already this version but the problem is that it can't read the subtitles!(i have change the names of files to be the same(the movies file & sub file)!

PLEASE HELP!

* Sorry for my english.

March 01, 2010, 12:47:22 PM
Reply #1

jayallan

• Administrator

• Jay Allan Photo
not sure I understand you but ...  rename the update on your USB stick to a higher one like 1.01.78

Then update and see if that works.
WDTV LIVE with current official FW > HDMI > DVDO > Sony CRT Projector 150" 16/9 screen.  Toslink audio to Yamaha DTS receiver. No Network set up yet.

March 04, 2010, 06:18:32 AM
Reply #2

lio

The problem is that i can't upadte even i copy the "upadte"files in my usb stick-the "update" icon doesn't appear in the menu-and i check the version in my machine is tha same again 1.01.77!!

March 05, 2010, 01:24:17 PM
Reply #3

jayallan

• Administrator

• Jay Allan Photo
Follow the direction here to revert:  http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?topic=105.0

Then try to install the newest.  Beyond that I cannot help you.

WDTV LIVE with current official FW > HDMI > DVDO > Sony CRT Projector 150" 16/9 screen.  Toslink audio to Yamaha DTS receiver. No Network set up yet.