Author Topic: [APP] MSheet.app.bin (NEW Release 2.2.0) : WDTV Osd experience  (Read 78573 times)

February 24, 2010, 10:02:09 AM
Reply #30

ToniNegri

here you go Lister.  i hope this will fix your issues.  if not, let me know what needs adjusted and i'll fix it for you.
enjoy! :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyqlj4qdukb
I've problems with overscan, too. so it would be great, when i could use your modified msheet version. but it is not working. the file seems to be pretty small compared to the the original one. or am i doing something wrong?

February 24, 2010, 10:27:56 AM
Reply #31

Lister of Smeg

here you go Lister.  i hope this will fix your issues.  if not, let me know what needs adjusted and i'll fix it for you.
enjoy! :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyqlj4qdukb
I've problems with overscan, too. so it would be great, when i could use your modified msheet version. but it is not working. the file seems to be pretty small compared to the the original one. or am i doing something wrong?

It worked for me Toni. Give it another go. Its small cause it only replaces the original *.bin file, not the whole app

On a side note, would it be possible to have an overscan option in the settings?  Titi?
WDLXTV 0.5.8.1
Titi MSheet Mod v2.1.0
Lilibabe Simple & Unadorned v3 OSD Mod

February 24, 2010, 12:44:37 PM
Reply #32

ToniNegri

It worked for me Toni. Give it another go. Its small cause it only replaces the original *.bin file, not the whole app

On a side note, would it be possible to have an overscan option in the settings?  Titi?
I tried it several times, but msheet didn't work at all. i know that it replaces just the MSheet.app.bin but the original is 1mb big with 2548 code-lines and the new one is just 64kb small with 411 code lines. sure it's the same file you are using?

Edit: Problem solved!
I had to remove my osd.bin. Thx to dnicks and Lister of Smeg.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 02:07:56 PM by ToniNegri »

February 24, 2010, 07:16:54 PM
Reply #33

~ kyogoku ~

• Personal Text
    ♫..♪♫ One more time, One more chance ♪♫..♪
yes, that's correct.  for lines 9 and 10, just set it to whatever size thumbs you use. 
dear dnicks,

i try your template here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gwwwdgzw4dw but it never succeeded to make it perfect. it always lacks the fanart(oer cover?). I tried other model template and it show up just fine for the same title. is there anything I could do? below is my result for "Whiteout":

wall template:

other model template:

February 24, 2010, 11:50:51 PM
Reply #34

dnicks

@kyogoku, are you using the latest version of tvixie (that supports fanart)?  if you are, i'm not sure what the problem could be.  ??? all the files are there. 

has anyone else had this problem with the template?

February 25, 2010, 12:16:06 AM
Reply #35

~ kyogoku ~

• Personal Text
@kyogoku, are you using the latest version of tvixie (that supports fanart)?  if you are, i'm not sure what the problem could be.  ??? all the files are there. 

has anyone else had this problem with the template?
Yes, I'm using the latest version 1.3.1 build 15479. And as you can see on my post above that for other model template, the fanart is showing just fine. :(

February 25, 2010, 01:29:39 AM
Reply #36

dnicks

February 25, 2010, 01:32:47 AM
Reply #37

~ kyogoku ~

• Personal Text
ok, I'll see to it next week coz I'll be going on holiday this weekend.
thx a lot for your help dnicks. ;)

February 25, 2010, 01:37:09 AM
Reply #38

dnicks

no problem, ;D
just to explain.  i checked the dimensions of the fanart file and i had it starting at x=5 with a width of 500.  that probably was the issue.  it didn't fit the size of the template that way.  i corrected it and hopefully that'll work.  have a good weekend!

February 25, 2010, 04:07:12 AM
Reply #39

grung

Anyone who could help me out with reply number 14 in this threat ?

February 25, 2010, 04:34:47 AM
Reply #40

ToniNegri

Yes, I'm using the latest version 1.3.1 build 15479. And as you can see on my post above that for other model template, the fanart is showing just fine. :(
the newest tvixie version names the fanarts "fanart.tvixie" instead of "fanart.jpg". so you have to modify the templates .xml to grab the fanart.tvixie! I had the same problem when i updated to the latest version.

February 25, 2010, 05:47:45 AM
Reply #41

Lister of Smeg

This looks really great.

I have one question though. I put this together with the testfile on a usb stick, and have made a .ThumbDB folder in the root. After browsing the folders once and doing a reboot it works fine.

But do i have to browse the folders each time i do a cold reboot before it works ? (The wife turns everything off on the wall socket at night).

I can't seem to get it to work first time after a cold boot.

The ".thumbdb" function of WDLXTV only works if you do not eject or power down the drive that the ".thumbdb" folder is on.

So a cold reboot will mean that you have to re-browse the folders to get stored thumbs in the ".thumbdb" folder.

I believe you can put the .thumbdb folder on a USB stick and always keep it inserted and powered.... (but i could be wrong)
WDLXTV 0.5.8.1
Titi MSheet Mod v2.1.0
Lilibabe Simple & Unadorned v3 OSD Mod

February 25, 2010, 06:26:30 AM
Reply #42

grung

Thanks lister of smeg, guess the program is a no go for me then, since the device will be turned of at the the wall each night.

February 25, 2010, 08:20:24 AM
Reply #43

Donnitro

Hello Guys,  ;D

I got a tiny bit of a problem with the new Msheet 2.1.0, I'd posted the issue on another post, and Kyogoku, Lister and Ernis already replied and were helping me out with the issue. But like Ernis pointed out I should have posted the issue on the right thread.  :-[

so here's my issue in a nutshell, my episode sheets doesn't show up but all the other ones do, I've reset, restarted, and re-everything i could to my system to see what's going on but for some reason all the other sheets worked fine except for when i get to the episode level... so I did a tiny test and this is what if found.
Setup 1 for just Movies. Doesn't work 
88 Minutes.avi
88 Minutes.avi_sheet.jpg
88 Minutes.jpg
10000 Bc.avi
10000 Bc.avi_sheet.jpg
10000 Bc.jpg
folder.jpg

But Setup 2: WOrks fine
Movies
 88 Minutes
   88 Minutes.jpg
   88 Minutes.avi
 10000 Bc
   10000 Bc.jpg
   10000 Bc.avi
 88 Minutes_sheet.jpg
 10000 Bc_sheet.jpg
 folder.jpg

problem is that for tvshows, the episode folders look mlike setup 1. so all my TV shows show up as a black screen with just the thumbnails at the bottom when I try and select them. I even went as far as playing all of the files on there to see if that would work. Thanks in Advance guys. And great work Titi, I'm a new convert. I've collected over 3000 movies in the past 4 years and this iwould make my media database much more enjoyable to navigate.

February 25, 2010, 08:53:25 AM
Reply #44

Donnitro

@ Lister
to your response, all my sheets are 1280x459 (actually, they are the same files in the demo/test folder) I didn't change the names or anything.