Author Topic: !HOMEBREW DATABASE (available apps summary) v0.1  (Read 65910 times)

January 14, 2010, 04:01:31 AM
Reply #15

deevus

Uhhh yeah telnet gives me "connection refused". This is on a linux machine using terminal with Telnet command line. Are you sure there is not some default password set?

Try doing it by hostname instead of IP. I can telnet/SSH with Putty using hostname

January 18, 2010, 02:18:01 AM
Reply #16

DopedAngel

are you sure rezmus is inside brads latest firmware
It was working fine but after I installed 0.3.4.1 it has stopped working
I am using Blacklily Osd-Mod but it was working fine in 0.3.3 so I dont think that is the problem

February 03, 2010, 01:35:49 PM
Reply #17

gronne

Will LaurentG be available with the WDLXTV-LIVE firmware?

February 04, 2010, 12:52:04 AM
Reply #18

geordi

Will LaurentG be available with the WDLXTV-LIVE firmware?

no, not until someone is working on that and as far as i understood there needs to be a few more hacks to the dma to get this working for the live .. and then it has to be completely written again as the design from the live is different from the one of the old boxes

February 06, 2010, 01:35:08 AM
Reply #19

ronnydahl

Migube: Thanks for a great list of available applications. One possible improvement to the list may be to include the date the application(s) was added. What do you think?

February 06, 2010, 07:39:06 AM
Reply #20

migube

Migube: Thanks for a great list of available applications. One possible improvement to the list may be to include the date the application(s) was added. What do you think?

okiedokie for the new ones I'll add :-p
I'm not keeping updates of new versions though, that's too much for me at the moment :)
-----
WdTvLive - LG BD390 - Philips 47PFL8404h - Logitech  Z5400 - DM7000 - Synology 107+
If you developed some application or know about some new WDTVLive app.bin or binary files, please update the Wiki on http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/Appz

February 06, 2010, 09:50:23 AM
Reply #21

b-rad.cc

• Personal Text
    FW Hacker
    • B-RAD
just thought I'd point out that wiki.wdlxtv.com is in order. I'm still configuring it, so its a bit locked down but it'll be fully open soon.

If you'd like an editor account let me know and I'll get you hooked up. Just send a pm with username/email.

tasqa is on the list and has filled in some stuff already.

Any software projects that would like their own wiki page can have one as well. The wiki will be the backend then a CMS frontend will be the presentation and delivery side

February 21, 2010, 03:27:55 PM
Reply #22

djeaux

This is great news, b-rad!  Documentation is always the hardest part of software projects (at least IMHO), and a wiki will help a lot.  The NSLU2 wiki really helped stimulate a lot of things on that platform, and I hope that the WDTV Live wiki will do the same.

February 22, 2010, 05:48:39 AM
Reply #23

migube

Brad's currently looking for people to help typing in the wiki, if you have some time, PM him for a login!
tx
-----
WdTvLive - LG BD390 - Philips 47PFL8404h - Logitech  Z5400 - DM7000 - Synology 107+
If you developed some application or know about some new WDTVLive app.bin or binary files, please update the Wiki on http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/Appz

February 23, 2010, 06:17:15 AM
Reply #24

derlinuxer

Thanks for:

INFO on making an app.bin: creating an app.bin

So I can do it without try and error.
My Projects: DownloadDaemon for OneClick Hoster and HTS Tvheadend (DVB Recording/Streaming Backend)
Ein dicker TUX kommt schlecht die Berge hoch!

February 23, 2010, 06:50:42 AM
Reply #25

efcracken

short question:

all these osd mods (rly cool stuff thx guys), are only working while the stick is plugged in, is this so? (just tested em82 mode yet but would like to try some others).
All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals - Homer

April 17, 2010, 07:25:48 AM
Reply #26

Whoheart

Moved to http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/Appz

If you developped an application, please register to the wiki to to add / modify the page to add it.

thanks

But how do you actually use them?
If you think there is something wrong with your WD device contact them and then act upon that: Either wait or move on - don't whine here - this is not WD's board. If you have a problem, start a thread and ask - perhaps someone knows the answer.

April 28, 2010, 10:17:30 PM
Reply #27

migube

Hi Wholeheart,

depends on the applications :) and that's where application writer can also put some docs.

-----