Author Topic: Error Message when acces Share Drive on Network using Vista  (Read 1982 times)

November 04, 2009, 08:26:15 PM
Read 1982 times

sweetvn

Hello,

I have install 1.01.00_B-RAD.CC_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.1.7.  I have an ethernet cable connected to WDTV Live.  I have an ip address and can get on youtube.  I have all the drives connect to the computer and the computer itself shared on the Network using Vista shared folder.  Using WDTV Live, I can see my computer on the network fine with all the attached drive.  When I access these folder, I keep getting this message "There is no media in the current folder" .  Can someone PLEASE pin point me why this error occur? Thanks!

November 05, 2009, 09:18:03 AM
Reply #1

sweetvn

Hello,

I have install 1.01.00_B-RAD.CC_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.1.7.  I have an ethernet cable connected to WDTV Live.  I have an ip address and can get on youtube.  I have all the drives connect to the computer and the computer itself shared on the Network using Vista shared folder.  Using WDTV Live, I can see my computer on the network fine with all the attached drive.  When I access these folder, I keep getting this message "There is no media in the current folder" .  Can someone PLEASE pin point me why this error occur? Thanks!

Ok I got the problem solved, not sure why won't work before.

My computer I have a user called "sweetvn" with no password, before I used that login and it won't work.  So I went ahead and created another user call "wdtv" and pw "wdtv" and enter that into wdtv settting for network and bam, not it works.