WDTV 1 Forum Groups > WDTV Official Information

WDTV Software Update 1.03.01 NEW ***

(1/2) > >>

jayallan:
Here is a NEW update!!!

http://www.wdc.com/wdtvprerelease/  

UPDATED 11/11/09 This is now an official release.  (same as the pre-release version)

What's New?

Prerelease 1.03.01 (includes all previously released updates)

Resolved Issues:

* Resolved the language displayed as OFF when English was selected
    * Resolved the “Contains” button displayed as "ContainsWWW" in the search function
    * Resolved MKV audio which was out of sync with the video
    * Resolved slow rendering of Greek subtitles in Greek character encoding mode
    * Resolved disappearance of Korean subtitle during video playback
    * Resolved missing characters from the Greek subtitle font
    * Resolved playback issues with VC-1 codec in an MKV container
    * Resolved gain being applied to audio output that resulted in signal clipping
    * Resolved playlists playing audio tracks in alphabetical order by playing them in track order
    * Resolved the appearance of tracks in alphabetical order by displaying them in track order
    * Resolved the spacing issue seen in Korean subtitles during video playback

New features:

* Added support for video playlists functions which were limited to music files only
    * Added support for the drive lock function on the new My Passport™ and My Book® external storage devices

Check it out guys! :)

jayallan:
I started a discussion group on this update here:

http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?topic=2469.0

Pangadaywalker:
And again nothing that was requested by the community was listened.

No news, just small bug fixes.

Waiting again...

Ron[NL]:
Maybe I'm missing something, but were the "resolved issues" from 1.03.01 not already resolved by 1.02.08 up to 1.02.11  ??? Looks like they're just mentioning them all in 1 list...

PCKid:

--- Quote from: Ron[NL] on October 22, 2009, 10:39:20 AM ---Maybe I'm missing something, but were the "resolved issues" from 1.03.01 not already resolved by 1.02.08 up to 1.02.11  ??? Looks like they're just mentioning them all in 1 list...

--- End quote ---
You know what I checked it too and they did just bunch past fixes into one list. Soo can't wait for my PCH C-200

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version