Author Topic: Newbie question  (Read 1604 times)

October 17, 2009, 05:00:13 PM
Read 1604 times

jade

Hello to all,

Let me first say I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, if so will admin please point me to the newbie section. I really just have one or two pretty simple question seeing as i haven't bought the wd tv live yet. First dose the wd tv live come with the red white and yellow cables (composite/competent?) connections like the original did(i have a really old tele)? Secondly when you have the internet connected to wd tv live can you use it to surf the net or only to stream live feed? Thank you again for any and all help. I look forward to getting these answered.

Jade

October 18, 2009, 01:41:22 PM
Reply #1

jade

Amazing 40 some people have looked at these questions of mine and not a single reply. Seriously please just give me a little heads up on these two very simple questions, unless you don't know than pointing me in the right direction would be lovely of you. Thanks again.

October 18, 2009, 01:48:42 PM
Reply #2

savant

Yes, you have 3 options to connect it: Composite, component, and HDMI. No built in web surfing, only youtube/flickr/pandora/live 365

sav

October 18, 2009, 02:40:07 PM
Reply #3

jayallan

• Administrator

• Jay Allan Photo
Hi Jade,

There are 100s of people visiting this site every day.  About 50:1 ratio are non member newbies who, like yourself, are looking for info.  
I am sure dozens click on your thread to see if you are having the same problem they are having (especially since your thread title is non specific).  When you are asking for free advice have a little patience.  :(

I own this forum and I don't know the answer to your questions.  (And I am one of the 40 btw)
WDTV LIVE with current official FW > HDMI > DVDO > Sony CRT Projector 150" 16/9 screen.  Toslink audio to Yamaha DTS receiver. No Network set up yet.