WDTV LIVE Groups > WDTV LIVE - General Discussion

About this section

(1/3) > >>

jayallan:
Guys,

I created this area so we can keep all the discussions separate for the new second generation WDTV Media Streamers. 

As interest grows I will add firmware updates and other sub- sections as they are needed. 

Jay

nube:
Hello.

Thanks for the forum.

May I humbly suggest removing the " - MINI" from this forum, and creating one specifically for the MINI?  I imagine people coming to look for info about the MINI won't want to wade through what will definitely be 95% WDTV Live information, if you catch my drift.

Cheers!

jayallan:

--- Quote from: nube on October 12, 2009, 04:25:03 PM ---Hello.

Thanks for the forum.

May I humbly suggest removing the " - MINI" from this forum, and creating one specifically for the MINI?  I imagine people coming to look for info about the MINI won't want to wade through what will definitely be 95% WDTV Live information, if you catch my drift.

Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Hey Nube!  I will definitely break off a Mini section once I have adequate posts :)

schnoid:
I definitely agree. I was confused about the mini part. I don't even know what the WD TV mini even does.  :-P  I thought the WD TV Live was mini enough.  :)  Glad to see this forum exists though! Just bought my WD TV Live and really excited to see what gets developed for it!!

Whoheart:
Yeah, I thought it was about the mini as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version