Thumbnails cache manager.
- if folder.jpg is present in your usb device root, it will be displayed as USB device preview.
- load/save cache directory. Then, thumbnails may be displayed faster.
- browse entire disk and cache all folder.jpg files. Then, resolution can be more than 180pixels.
- usb is used instead of /tmp for storing cache (less memory used). This option can be disabled.
It will look like this :How to display usb thumbnails :
- create folder.jpg in your root directory.
- decompress zip file, place ThumbCache.app.bin and ThumbCache.conf in your root directory.
- edit ThumbCache.conf and set NBUSB to nomber of devices you have :
- if either USB1 or USB2 is used (one disk at time), set NBUSB=1
- if both USB1 and USB2 are used (two disks at the same time), set NBUSB=2
In ThumbCache.conf, if PERSISTENT=1 is set, the process remains in memory, check USB devices each 10 seconds and refresh folder thumbnail.How to use cache directly on usb (default behaviour) :
- edit ThumbCache.conf and set CACHE2USB=1
For disable it, set CACHE2USB=0How to save/restore/preload cache directory :- event-osd is required.
- go to WDTV Cache
"directory" and follow menus.
Download ThumbCache v0.2