Author Topic: 1.02.11 REQ PLEASE!!!!!!! Subtitle Color  (Read 1775 times)

June 23, 2009, 02:28:22 PM
Read 1775 times

Flash216

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Option to change subtitle color

thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!

:D

June 23, 2009, 06:01:38 PM
Reply #1

bobosquishy

http://wdtv.uservoice.com/pages/17442-general/suggestions/182961-feat-more-subtitle-options-like-positioning-color-etc-

I'm getting pretty tired of posting these links over and over.

Quote from: Flash216
1.02.11 REQ PLEASE!!!!!!!

Read the posting guidelines for this forum section.  You are supposed to post the firmware you are currently using.  1.02.11 doesn't exist yet and may never exist, so it makes very little sense to post it.
I reserve the right to ignore you for any reason.

June 23, 2009, 07:29:13 PM
Reply #2

Flash216

July 05, 2009, 06:26:10 AM
Reply #3

Whoheart

http://wdtv.uservoice.com/pages/17442-general/suggestions/182961-feat-more-subtitle-options-like-positioning-color-etc-

I'm getting pretty tired of posting these links over and over.

Well don't then?

Instead perhaps explain what is this other place you link to?
I thought we were supposed to post suggestions/request HERE - not there,
where ever that is. No point in two places is there?
If you think there is something wrong with your WD device contact them and then act upon that: Either wait or move on - don't whine here - this is not WD's board. If you have a problem, start a thread and ask - perhaps someone knows the answer.

July 05, 2009, 10:35:37 AM
Reply #4

bobosquishy

Nah, you didn't ask nicely so I don't feel like telling you.  ;D  You should have been able to figure it out on your own anyway.  Besides, you said:

Quote from: Whoheart
Well don't then?

...and I totally agree. :D

July 05, 2009, 01:03:23 PM
Reply #5

Whoheart

What are you, 12?

Never mind, that was a rhetorical question (ask your dad to explain it to you)
If you think there is something wrong with your WD device contact them and then act upon that: Either wait or move on - don't whine here - this is not WD's board. If you have a problem, start a thread and ask - perhaps someone knows the answer.

July 05, 2009, 08:41:40 PM
Reply #6

bobosquishy