Author Topic: Using repeat (endless loop) how to stop orange circle coming up betweeen repeat?  (Read 1093 times)

October 11, 2014, 05:10:54 PM
Read 1093 times

rickdl

I'm using my WD Media Player Live to endless repeat 1 file, which it's doing BUT....after it finishes playing the file and when it goes to repeat it you see that stupid orangle arrow circle thing.    How do I get rid of that?  As I'm using this for a Haunted House, where it's displaying a ghost from a video file that's going to a projector through HDMI.. it totally ruins the effect displaying that orange circle on the screen...people see the ghost moving around on the wall..then when the file goes to repeat that stupid orange circle comes up on the wall for a few seconds going around and around before it repeats the file again.

How can you just disable that orange arrow circle??

October 11, 2014, 05:54:58 PM
Reply #1

rickdl

oh, just realized on the top left it's also displaying in the first 3 or 4 seconds after it loads the file something saying

Subtitles Off
Audio : ACC1

something like that..how do I get rid of that so it doesn't come up?  I just want to play a video file without other useless stop appearing even if it's only for a few seconds