Author Topic: A quick Update on how everything works please?  (Read 1540 times)

August 07, 2014, 12:54:42 AM
Read 1540 times

Josheh

Hey guys, I have been a member here for a long time and was the one that started the Moviesheet template topic back in 2010, I have since then been out of the WDTV world as I've not had any spare time for this sort of thing, Well I have now. I was just curious on a few things which I'd love updated.

1. I am currently using the original WDTV, Is this new WDTV Live better and if so how ? Curious if I should buy the new one.
2. I like using movie sheets for my movies, Does this new WDTV Live hardware support them out of the box? Or do I need to put custom firmware on it again?
3. I am coming from B-Rads firmware, back in around 2010-2011, And it was a bit annoying to do everything, I'd love to keep this custom firmware free if I could make it look how I like.
4. Looking up WDTV Live I can't find any pictures on the stock themes etc, I was curious if theres any pictures out there of the new wdtv so I can just see and compare to what I have now ?

Thank you for your time.
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

August 10, 2014, 07:31:10 PM
Reply #1

Josheh

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

August 14, 2014, 03:11:00 AM
Reply #2

opp321

Hello,
Did you get answers to your questions? I have the same questions plus a few more?
I too have a WDTV Live, I am new to this forum and I am just not clear on what all B-Rad's firmware can do. Currently my wdtv live is stock and will play 90% of my MKV movies with DTS with no problems but it has a problem with WMV NOVA sound.
1-The live can NOT play this audio file in surround sound. Is there a posting that lists what the firmware is doing?
2- I also want a web browser, is this included in B-Rad's firmware? and
3-Finally, if I run into problems can I roll back to the last FW update from WD?
Thanks for all your help and explanation.
opp321

September 19, 2014, 03:33:03 AM
Reply #3

franks

• DeSpammer

There are a lot of cheap Android boxes out there that can run XBMC. I have a GBox Midnight MX2 that I like a lot.