Author Topic: How can I view all video clips in a folder ?  (Read 1356 times)

March 31, 2014, 05:07:21 AM
Read 1356 times

tommyngo

I just bought a WDTV Live media player and love it as it can play most of the video formats I have in my collections . A minor letdown, though,  is when I want to view continuously a set of video clips ( about 15 minutes long each in .flv format ) in a folder !  Currently, each time the player finishes a clip, it returns to the listings of clips in the folder and I have to manually select the next clip . This is really annoying, especially when i am watching a movie !!

I 've been playing around with the remote control and tried to configure the option for continuous viewing  but so far, I have not succeeded  yet ! I certainly can join these clips into a single file  using some software ;  but that's extra work and for me it's my last resort .

I wonder now if WDTV media player even have this"view all"  option ?  Please inform and show me how . Thanks

March 31, 2014, 11:19:15 AM
Reply #1

mizkitty64

Using the small "play/pause" should play all clips in a folder...at least for avi or mp4.

The large "OK" button will play one clip only.

The Video Playback sequence should also be set to "Normal" in Video Settings.

April 01, 2014, 05:37:10 AM
Reply #2

tommyngo

mizkitty64:

Thank you so much for your tip . It does work now !

BTW, how can I adjust the sound volume ?  I use the volume control on the TV set but it has no effects at all .  There is nothing on the WDTV remote control for adjusting the sound volme !

Thanks again,

Best regards.