Author Topic: Wd tv live vs Synology Video Station custom libraries...  (Read 2716 times)

October 27, 2013, 06:53:58 AM
Read 2716 times

bbc14f

I've created some custom Libraries and I'm able to access them via the DS Video app on my Ipad but for some reason when I try to access the custom libraries via my WD TV Live player the Libraries don't appear in the list. The only ones that appear are the default, Movie, TV Show, Home Video, and TV Recording Libraries.

TIA,

November 04, 2013, 06:20:41 AM
Reply #1

trumpy81

Have you checked the permissions in control panel/shared folders and allowed access by the WDTV?

Regards
Andy M

November 05, 2013, 10:18:32 PM
Reply #2

bbc14f

Thanks for your reply, The custom folders I created are actually located in the system default video folder which is shared with wdtv.  My video folder looks something like this: Video (sub folders, TV, Movies, Documentaries, Sports, Cooking)  Before custom libraries were allowed in video station I had My TV, Documentaries, Sports and Cooking all lumped together in the Default TV library.  They are now separated into their own custom libraries but the only ones that show up in wdtv are the default Movie and TV libraries.  :-\