Author Topic: REQ MotionJPEG - Panasonic Lumix TZ Cameras  (Read 2003 times)

June 15, 2009, 03:18:59 AM
Read 2003 times

mellowdude

I know it was raised in April, just wondering if it's likely to be added or actually can be.

June 30, 2009, 10:53:09 PM
Reply #1

mark4fun

Although I couldn't find this on the file type being supported, I run successfully a test with a MJPEG coded .avi video file done with my Fujifilm digital camera.

The desaster I am suffering from is that DV (Digital Video) codec in my .avi files is not supported (PAL 4:3, 768x576).
This codec is used by MiniDV camcorders. Most of my videos are filmed and edited by my own. I stored all them in the original because MPEG2 had too much losses; just for creating DVDs from my videos I am using MPEG2.

Any ideas to get these DV .avi files run? (by renaming to another filetype?, by converting to which best format?)

November 28, 2009, 01:15:51 PM
Reply #2

migube

I tried to play mov files from my Panasonic Camera (lumix) (mjpeg) and it does not work :(

Under GPL files there is some lib mjpeg
could it be used ?
-----
WdTvLive - LG BD390 - Philips 47PFL8404h - Logitech  Z5400 - DM7000 - Synology 107+
If you developed some application or know about some new WDTVLive app.bin or binary files, please update the Wiki on http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/Appz

March 25, 2010, 04:53:44 PM
Reply #3

RaggedDog

Mov files are not mjpeg they are different. I also have lumix cam and the files are mov, a type of mp4 . they can be converted using quicktime but they usually come as a lot bigger in mpeg2

April 01, 2010, 12:52:02 AM
Reply #4

shoofeetv

I am in the market for this type of camera. Leica optics are of interest to me, I found this review on Arab Tv Channels to confirm what I had heard. Great Glass!