Author Topic: Slingbox pro hd and wd tv live correct bin fle for remote control needed  (Read 1398 times)

June 30, 2012, 06:21:23 AM
Read 1398 times

74cook

Hi im new to forums and i need somehelp.
I have a slingbox pro hd and my wd tv live is linked up. Picture is fine but i cant get the remote to work. I have downloaded a v2003_rv.bin and uploaded it to my slingbox via the custom remote set up. Now i dont know if it is the right file because ive had a look on the net and for the pro hd. It says you need a jb file. I have a rough idea what to do but can someone point me in the right direction or give me a link to the correct download.

Cheers

July 23, 2012, 03:11:23 AM
Reply #1

smithderek76

I'm also interested in getting a wd tv live remote for slingbox pro hd this way I could stream my tv and my media collection to my smartphone while away from home making them interchangeable.  I often use wd tv to stream my slingbox to my backyard theatre it would be great to be able to reverse the process and access the wd tv through my slingbox where ever I may be I'm a big fan of product unification this would be great. Regrettably this unanswered post was the only l place I found any info on the subject.