Author Topic: Tryin to update theme using UI interface  (Read 2542 times)

February 12, 2012, 12:37:41 AM
Read 2542 times

mavaag

Hello,

I was wondering if someone of you can help me. I just bought a wd tv live smp mediaplayer. I read that you can change the theme on the wd tv live. I downloaded the mojo theme in a zip file. Now when trying to upload this using the ui interface, I'm able to select the file and do submit. After that I see a popup window "Please Wait" but it stays there for 10 minutes and longer. I've the impression that it just hangs and isn't doing anything. Anyone who can help what I'm doing wrong as i'm a noobie with this device.

March 27, 2012, 12:38:06 PM
Reply #1

sbasile

It does take a long time.  I'm not sure about the 10 minutes though.  It really seems like a long time.
I use either firefox or chrome to upload the Mojo theme.  I'm sure that you are going through the IP address of your WD TV Live SMP and actually logging into the program using Admin and then to upload through appearances, right?

I remember that the first time I lost patience and aborted, but after reading a few blogs, understood that you have to have patience and wait quite a while.  It will notify you if you have a successful update.
 :) :)

June 24, 2013, 11:09:53 AM
Reply #2

sidg219

The upload interface wiorks best through the chrome browser. Everytime.